Place I want to visit


ROME

If I had a chance to go somewhere in this world, the place I would love to visit is Rome, Italy. Rome is the largest city in Italy with many beautiful ancient buildings such as Campus Martius, Coliseum, Baths of Caracalla and many more.

Baths of Caracalla
Campus Martius
Coliseum
The place I most want to visit in Rome is the Coliseum. The Coliseum is the largest and most famous building in Rome making it the tourist attractions in Rome, Italy's most popular and crowded. To be able to see the remnants of this incredible building would be amazing right? The Coliseum was the place where the people of Rome held many events ranging from animal shows to gladiator fight.
I also want to taste the culinary in Rome, such as Chicken Parmigiana, It is a classic Italian dish; the meal consisted of crispy fried chicken combined with spaghetti and cheese. And also Fettuccine Alfredo, lasagna and gelato 
Chicken Parmigiana

0 komentar:

Comments