About Myself

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!! This is the first time I made a blog, I hope you guys love it!

               First, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Alfath Fachrezy. I was born in Adelaide on January 14, 2001. I was born in Adelaide because at that time my father continued to study Degree of Computer Science at University of South Australia. After my father done his study, at 2004 my family and I moved to Bandung.
when i was 1 years old





          My Junior High School is 5 Junior High School. I achieved an achievement. I won first place in FL2SN Vocal Group district level. At first and second grade, my team attended Junior Basketball League but we never win :((. I have many friends, their characteristics are different. Some diligent, some are lazy, some are naughty but basically they all good. They gave me an unforgettable experience. I love them very much.
Vocal Group

           About my hobbies, I loved playing music instruments, like guitar and harmonica. I often do the programming software for micro-controllers. It’s like creating a robot, alarm system, temperature monitoring system, calculator and many more. I like playing basketball too. Whenever I have free time, I'm definitely playing basketball. When I play basketball, it seems like I can forget all of problems and just focus on the game.
JRBL Team


Sooo that's about my self, thanks for reading!!


















0 komentar:

Comments